I love a good ghost story, and if you do too, here are some of the highlights from the article:
1. Kristen Stewart says, quote, "I talk to them. Who knows what ghosts are, but there is an energy that I'm really sensitive to."
2. Kendall Jenner thinks her mom's house is haunted. Quote, "Kylie and I would always hear footsteps on the roof while no one was home. Kylie's shower used to turn on all the time and we never knew why."
3. After a crash in 2004, Dale Earnhardt Jr. felt hands pull him out of the fiery wreck. But later, when he asked who had helped him, he was told it was NOBODY.
4. ARIANA GRANDE upset some DEMONS during a visit to Stull Cemetery in Kansas. It's supposed to be a gateway to HELL. She says, quote, "We smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon . . .
5. Selena Gomez says, quote, "I believe in ghosts, so I have a ghost app . . . I believe that spirits can tap into technology. Why not, right?" She claims the app has detected supernatural beings around her.
6. In 2013,Demi Lovato claimed her house was haunted by a young girl named Emily.
7. In 2009, Matthew McConaughey claimed his house was haunted by a spirit named Madame Blu. I know what you're thinking, but he claims he saw her even when he WASN'T high.